Precautions for coming to Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church
The "Stay-At-Home-Order" announced by the Provincial Government on April 16. Parishioners must follow all the preventive measures when entering the Church , the maximum capacity is 10 people, our church is open for private prayer only on Sunday, from 10:30a.m. to 12.30p.m. and from 2.00p.m. to 4.00p.m.
- Please disinfect your hands
- Please have your body temperature checked
- Please register with information: name, phone number, E-mail
- Follow the staff instructions for sitting arrangement
- Follow the signs when going to the washroom
- Follow the staff instructions to receive the Holy Eucharist
- When leaving the church, please start to leave from the first row at the back and follow the staff instructions.