This Ministry serve the Liturgy by helping to establish a climate of welcome, helpfulness and order among those gathered, such as:
- Welcomes parishioners when they arrive, being attentive to those with special needs.
- Offers information or assistance regarding the parish, the Liturgy, the facilities, parish registration procedures, location of restrooms, special events and seating arrangements.
- Helps the assembly by handing out hymnals, receiving collections and seating late arrivals and persons with disabilities.
- Ensures that a family/group has been designated to present gifts.
- Assists in the movement of the assembly during Holy Communion.
- Carries the collection up (in pairs) when gifts are being presented and ensures its security.
- Carries out other functions as requested by the Pastor and/or Pastoral Team.